Mission in Focus
The CHA Mission in Focus series features the reflections of senior leaders, academics and other experts in Catholic health and aged care in response to key questions about Catholic mission, identity, leadership and associated ministry challenges. The series aims to provide accessible input and stimulus material to assist leader formation in the local setting.
Both MIF series may be used:
- For Staff formation and induction
- As part of a recruitment strategy for staff
- As part of a discernment process for potential board members and trustees
- Formation for board and executive team meetings
- As general education for those wishing to understand Catholic health and aged care
Mission in Focus: Series One
Mission in Focus: Series Two
Series provided a number of interviews on selected themes. A variety of people within the health and aged care sectors and other experts provide some interesting insights. The webcasts include highlights of key text and concepts to enhance the viewing experience and to make them more useful for board formation, staff induction and personal reflection.