Criteria for the scholarship program for the Ministry Leadership Program below:
- The member organisation should have an annual income threshold of no more than $10 million in Australian Government funds;
- The member organisation can either be in residential or home-based aged care or both;
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees only;
- The application should be no more than 300 words and address the following: the individual’s contribution to the member organisation and the wider sector; the potential future contribution of the individual to the member organisation; and the value to the member organisation of the individual attending the course;
- Nominations close at the end of February;
- The successful applicant will be chosen by the CHA Executive Committee.
For more information about the Ministry Leadership Program please go here